Today we are going to talk about Forum marketing. Attracting people into your business is challenging. Finding those who are looking for what you have to offer is hit and miss. Forum marketing helps target people who are looking for what you have to offer. Forums are websites where people meet on line to talk about things that interest them. There are forums for about ever subject known to man, but best of all for us, there are lots of websites that do nothing but discuss network marketing and how to get leads. If you want to get a responsive audience, and you have a way for people to find leads well it does not get any better than a forum.
How do you find forums? Go to google and type in network marketing forum or mlm forum and lots will pop up. Here are just a few which you will find very good if you are into network marketing. These are really targeted:
- www.WarriorForum.com - Grand Daddy of Internet Marketing forums. This is where many ALL STARS hang out constantly, and you will learn a TON from this place.
- www.RichDad.com - Robert Kiosaki’s forum, great active network marketing sections, lots of good people, constant new source of people from his books.
- www.BetterNetworker.com - Great place to meet other networkers, and get exposure for your copy of the system.
- www.Wahm.com - Great popular forum where lots of people hang out.
- www.conqueryourniche.com/forum/PowerOfOne - Great forum that also allows you to advertise for free, while being a part of the community.
So what do you do once you go to this site. First of all, listen and learn from what the other people on the site are saying. God gave us one mouth and two ears for a reason. Comment only when you have something of value to add to a conversation. DO NOT SPAM, in other words just say things to get your name out there. A lot of the sites will kick you off if they think you are spamming. Take your time, provide value, ask questions, give advice and share your opinions.
At the bottom of your forum post, all forums give you the opportunity to create a “signature file.” Your signature file is going to be your ad – directing people back to your website or blog. Most forums don’t allow affiliate sites, so if you want to use this tactic, you will need a custom website or blog (I recommend you have a blog set up for this.)
People love free e-courses, free newsletters, or free video training and anything for free in general, so put something in your signature file offering a free book, training course or something they will respond to.
Remember to create an auto-responder series providing the information you promised in your signature file, so you will be able to track where the people who sign up came from.
Now get out there and market your elf on a Forum.
Until my next blog, here’s to your success!