Monday, March 21, 2011

Persistence| Nothing Can Replace Persistence | A Child Can Show the Way

Persistence, “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race”…  Calvin Coolidge

Persistence is the key to keeping going when everything else tells you to quit. Sometimes when things are tough we tend to forget that if we persist things with work out if we have a plan and the right system. When things are rough and you’re not getting the results you expect, by just persisting things will soon turn around.

This weekend I got to see an amazing thing. My granddaughter Audrey who is 9 years old, showed her grandpa what never giving up means. Sometimes we forget that we have to give effort every day and work hard to get what we want in life. We must persist and not take things for granted, expecting things to happen without doing anything in return. Life doesn’t work like that and businesses certainly don’t succeed like that.
So how did Audrey help me see what persistence is all about? By swimming the length of a swimming pool when she was so tired, it was all she could do to keep from quitting. That does not sound like much, but for her and me it meant everything. To watch her struggle with every stroke and keep on going was just incredible. If each of us could put that much effort and persistence into everything we do, there is no telling how successful we could be. 

The effort Audrey showed to keep going when her body told her to quit and the amazing way she hung in and kept stroking made me realize that I can have everything in life I want if I can put half the effort she showed into my business and my life. Audrey showed me why she has 4 gold medals for swimming. She wills herself to reach her goal.  She will persist and succeed.
You see Audrey has Downs Syndrome and really should not be swimming by herself at all, but no one told her that. Audrey believes she can succeed and puts all her effort into reaching the end of the pool, which is her goal.

I hope I can take Audrey’s example and use it to guide me and put everything I do into helping others succeed on line. If I can persist and give half the effort of my granddaughter I will truly be blessed in everything I do!

If you need help marketing on line there is a business called Netdivvy which can help and I would love to show you how it works and we can persist untill you reach your business goals.

To Your Success

Bill Hobstetter

Bill Hobstetter is an adroit trainer and marketer who enjoys working with those who need help with marketing strategies to help them build their business. For more information go to http://BillsSecrets.tk

No comments:

Post a Comment