Thursday, September 23, 2010

Internet Marketing 101


Being older sometimes has its advantages, but not on the internet.
I consider myself a young 65 year old, but trying to fathom all
the things that the internet has to offer is sometimes overwhelming.

Everyone has a way to get rich. Everyone has the best plan
for success. Each plan is better than the last but there is so
much to comprehend and being older, I do not retain information
the way I used to.

So, I have decided since it took me so long to learn each marketing
strategy that I might be able to help someone like me shorten the
cycle. Then this is the 1st of my training emails which will explain
internet marketing for older, slower people like me. If you have
any questions along the line, leave me a comment and a way to
contact you and I will be glad to get back to you.

As we go along we will discuss things like:

1.      Email Marketing
2.      Ezine Marketing
3.      Blogging
4.      Social Media
5.      Article Marketing


I will do my best to give you tips for every subject and the best
ways to market with each. Hopefully we will discuss the things
you need to succeed on line and as we go along I am sure I will
learn a lot as well.

Before we start with a subject though let me save you lots of money
right now! Please, before you join any program that costs a lot of money,
find a program that is free and try it out. There are loads of them on
line and I guarantee you will be glad you did. I wasted lots of money
before I found out this one tip!

Well, that is it for today.  Join me next week when we take on Email
Marketing!

Have a great week and I will see you on line.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bill,

    This is my first visit to your blog and look forward to my return trip. This is a powerful niche as I am sure there are many out there wishing they had the tools to help them supplement their incomes.

    The equation is very simple for success; however, like any business and/or employment, your success only comes with hard work. In this home-based business industry, it also takes work. Success does not come over night.

    The equation for success is very simply: KNOWLEDGE + ACTION + POSITIVE ATTITUDE = SUCCESS!!

    Go out and make it a great day!
    Lloyd Dobson :)
    Please visit my blog at: http://UnlimitedWealthBuilder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete